Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quiz Make-Up

One of the art works that I really love was Elizabeth Murray’s work. After I watched her video I really fell in love with her artworks. She was very unique. I love how she was open-minded when it came to drawing her artworks. Her artworks were cartoony. She would cut shapes in triangular, circles, or even zigzags and paced them all together to create her artworks. She then used vibrant colors which made her artwork stand out.  She said “my mind let my arm do the decision”. In other words meaning whatever she had in mind she drew it. To be honest I love all her drawings. There’s wasnt a single one that I didnt like. The reason why is because most of her artworks are very colorful, creative and unique. I myself would buy her drawing and hang it up in my house. I love artworks that are colorful. It captures my attention right away. No matter what the drawing is I’ll fall in love with it, just by the colors. I like how she uses different kind of shapes like cartoony and makes it into a something. Like in the video where she states that the triangle is the representation of the roof. After seeing Elizabeth Murray video I came to a conclusion that to be an artist you don’t have to be a great drawer. You could draw anything you want and still become famous with it. You don’t have to be prefect. You just draw whatever comes to mind. I really enjoyed Elizabeth Murray artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment